Sunday 17 April 2011

The Start of Summer and Eyemazing

The weather's been very nice and sunny for the past few days in Vancouver, which is nice since I'm off school for a few weeks before my summer semester begins =).

It feels wonderful to wake up late, and not having to worry about studying for exams or completing assignments xD ~

However, a lot of my friends are still in the middle of their exams, so I wish them the best of luck! 

I was just thinking the other day that it's been so long since I last went to watch a movie.  I heard a lot of good things about Limitless and Sucker Punch, so I would really love to go watch those when I have the chance.

Yesterday, I tried the Eyemazing #1 Lashes that I wrote about on my last post.   





By the way, I'm wearing EOS Adult Brown (E203) circle lenses here ~

They are one of my favourite brown circle lenses because they are so comfortable and so natural looking.  They enhance my dark brown eyes, without looking overly dramatic. 

Overall, I really love these lashes! They were very comfy and easy to use.  The only downside is that they are bit too dramatic for everyday use.  I was going to try on the lower lashes as well, but I was too lazy ^o^. 

Since yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day, I decided to wear a dress ~


Dress: Liz Lisa

In the end, I stuck with white boots since the brown/camel boots didn't match my floral jacket

Jacket: Liz Lisa, Boots: Aldo



It ended up being extremely cold and windy yesterday >"<
Haha but it was alright since I was mostly indoors ~

5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Milena, I am Brazilian and apprentice Lolita ^ ^ kawaii mt is your blog and I'm following you ... youI would love toto see my nou , maybe?
    .
    http://milenadognini.blogspot.com/
    .
    Translated by google ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for following Milena! :)
    I will definitely check out your blog too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you recommend the circles? I was googling for reviews & got here ; o ; idk if they show up or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the E203? Yup! it turns out as a light honey brown color for me :)
    i really like these lenses cause they're so natural compared with the circle lenses with black rings around them ~

    ReplyDelete