Wednesday 15 June 2011

Waiting for Canuck's Final Hockey Game of the Season!

So here I am, super excited for tomorrow's game! Although the game yesterday wasn't so great, I still believe the Canucks will play their best on their last and final game of the season!  Canucks have come a long way to where they are now, and they've shown me never to give up until we reach our goals.  I'll be sure to wear a Luongo t-shirt tomorrow to support him =)

On a side note, I felt like posting some Dream V items that I have on my wishlist at the moment ~


Super cute cardigan purrrfect for the summer to go with floral dresses and lacey tops!  I like the denim ones, especially the light blue one~



I also really like the design of this white skirt.  This will go really nicely with black tops and knee high boots. 

I will be posting again tomorrow! Heading to downtown to watch the game.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures =)

No comments:

Post a Comment