Saturday 28 May 2011

Dinner at Moxie's + Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Tonight, I went out for dinner @ Moxie's for my friend's birthday dinner =)
She planned it together with her friend so there were 2 birthday girls tonight and there were a lot of people who came to the dinner, so we took up a section of the lounge area ~

I chose the Linguine Fresco, and it was pretty good, although not as filling =P


And here's their birthday cake! It's absolutely adorable, so I had to take a picture of it xD
(Note: It looked nothing like this anymore after cutting it up into 30+ pieces ~ i forgot to take a picture of the "after look" ^o^)


Anyways, it was a really good dinner and I met a lot of new people as well ♥ 

Outfit for the night =)

Dress: Liz Lisa


Also, before heading out, I was playing around with my Fuji Instax camera after replacing a new pack of film into my camera.

 
I think I should use my Fuji camera more often since I still have a few packs of film left and they're going to expire soon.  I totally forgot they had an expire date and left my camera in my drawer for a very long time.  I took it back out the other day after doing some room cleaning ~

I'm thinking of starting Tumblr as well.  There's so many great inspirations, such as: Pop Cutie and Helena, and it's a great place to share and view photos.  But I'll have to wait until I have more time on my hands, since I'm quite busy with school, work, and piano lately ~

I'm going to finish off this post with my favourite Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner.  It's my favourite because it literally stays on all day, without smudging or rubbing off.  It's also waterproof, so it stays on even on a hot sunny day or when I'm exercising.  

 

The packaging is extremely cute as well ♥ 
I really like all the Koji Dollywink and Candy Doll beauty products.  Although they are on the pricey side, the quality is always really good, and totally worth the extra bucks.  In addition, they're all by Tsubasa Masuwaka, my favourite model and idol ^o^

This eyeliner is definitely one of my HG products, and I'll continue buying this for a long time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment