Friday 27 May 2011

B2ST + Bare Minerals + EOS Neon Pink

This song's been stuck in my head for the whole day ... B2ST - Fiction


 

 The tune is very nice and they look sooo hot in the MV!! I first started noticing B2ST/BEAST since Lee Ki Kwang played in the drama My Princess.  His acting was so cute and since then I've been listening to a few of their songs.  This one's probably my favorite so far =)

Also, my bareMinerals parcel finally arrived =)




After hearing so many good things about BareMinerals, and reading so many positive reviews, I decided to give it a try as well.  Mineral makeup is known to be good for your skin.  It is also said to improve skin tone and correct various skin issues.  

I bought the Get Started Kit in fair, which I got from their website for $60 USD. 

It includes:
  • 1 Fair and 1 Fairly Light Original SPF 15 Foundation, size Medium
  • 1 Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, size Medium
  • 1 Warmth All-Over Face Color, size Medium
  • 1 Handi Buki Brush
  • 1 Flawless Application Face Brush
  • 1 Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
  • 4 Bonus Gifts: which in my case is a small concealer brush, a mascara, a compact with mirror, and a small zipper bag that comes with it.

I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow xD 
I will be posting reviews soon as well ^_^y 

Tonight, I went out for dinner @ Wings on Davie and Granville ~
Here's my outfit for the night =)

Dress: Liz Lisa

Jacket: Cecil Mcbee



I'm wearing EOS G209 in Neon Pink ~ I wore these lenses for Halloween back in October last year, and didn't have a chance to wear them again.  I decided to wear them today and I suddenly really like them haha xD  Although they don't look natural at all (my sister said I look like a Vampire), we both decided that it looked very exotic and eye-catching =)

Item details
Brand : E.O.S
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



My Rating

Comfort: 9/10 It was extremely comfortable ~ Became a bit dry after 4 hours but it's not a problem for me since I always have a bottle of eyedrops with me =)

Color: 10/10 the color was very vibrant and bright, which I loved!

Enlargement: 10/10 definitely good enlargement without looking too extreme ~

Overall: 10/10 Loved the exotic look and will definitely wear more often ^o^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment