Thursday 7 July 2011

Vampire Diaries

I was MIA and haven't posted lately due to this drama xD


It's simply too good to resist! I was watching one episode after another non-stop... each episode ended with an extreme cliff-hanger!!


I usually don't watch Western drama... I think the last one I watched was Heroes back in '08. I've been meaning to watch this one for ages.. but I somehow linked it with "Twilight" and kept putting it off for later.  To all Twilight fans out there, I don't mean to have any negative feelings about Twilight ~ it's just that the movies didn't work for me at all... well the first movie anyways.  After watching the first one, I didn't bother watching any of the other ones.  The acting wasn't good, and the storyline wasn't all that intriguing for me.  

This drama is AMAZING! I was totally captivated after watching the first episode.  It's not only about romance, but it's also filled with suspense, mystery and action.  It's also one of the most watched dramas in North America for women ranging from ages 18-34.  





The acting is so realistic... and all the characters in the show are so HOT, especially the two Salvatore Brothers: Stephan and Damon


Stephan Salvatore


Damon Salvatore

The female lead is also soooo gorgeous! (♥ o ♥)  






I finished all 2 seasons (consisting of 22 episodes each season) within a week! That's how catching this drama was for me xD

Anyways, season 3 is set to air on September.  Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment